January 8, 2021
The Global Savings Group (GSG), Europe's leading shopping rewards company, and Shoop Germany GmbH (Shoop), operator of Germany's #1 cashback platform shoop.de, have reached an agreement under which the GSG will acquire Shoop Germany GmbH.
December 9, 2020
● Strategic investment from AWS and leading telecoms companies signals significant global market opportunity
● Fresh investment will fuel further product innovation and market expansion in line with demand
November 12, 2020
Vista to partner with Pipedrive and existing investors to accelerate growth and innovation in Pipedrive’s sales and marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses.
November 9, 2020
Cellwize Wireless Technologies Inc. (Cellwize), a global leader in mobile network automation and orchestration, today announced a $32 million Series B funding round in its parent company, Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte. Ltd., led by Intel Capital and Qualcomm Ventures LLC with participation from Verizon Ventures, Samsung Next, and existing shareholders.
October 22, 2020
This new round of funding will enable Arctic Wolf to accelerate the introduction of new security operations offerings, address new markets, and further cement its leadership position in the security operations and managed detection and response (MDR) markets.
July 29, 2020
• Warburg Pincus and DTCP acquire controlling stake in Community Fibre, London’s fastest 100% full-fibre broadband provider
• New shareholders will fund the Company’s roll-out of full-fibre broadband to 1 million London households and businesses by 2023
• Olaf Swantee, former CEO of EE, joins Community Fibre as Executive Chairman
July 28, 2020
The funding round is led by new investor signals Venture Capital
● Other new investors include AlleyCorp (US), Telekom Innovation Pool (the investment arm of Deutsche Telekom), and Dutch bank NIBC
● The new funding will be used to improve the product, reach more customers and accelerate the European expansion beyond Germany
July 21, 2020
DTCP joins Epsagon’s team of investors. This comes at a time in which the company is experiencing strong market tailwinds and growth, and is meant to accelerate Epsagon on its path to becoming the leading cloud-native microservice observability company.
Enterprise architecture software company LeanIX has closed $80 million in Series D funding. This round was led by new investor Goldman Sachs with previous investors Insight Partners and DTCP's continued participation. The investment will fuel global growth, further develop its visionary software for enterprise architecture, and expand into the cloud native category
June 29, 2020
The Telekom Innovation Pool (TIP), Deutsche Telekom’s strategic investment fund advised by DTCP, announces its investment in Cynet, an autonomous breach protection company. Cynet makes robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
Droniq launches the first fully operational traffic management system for drones in Germany. This means drones, also known as unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), can be safely integrated into airspace and commercial drone flights over long distances are possible.