Dynamic Signal Announces Accelerated Global Growth, Platform Updates, Expanded Microsoft Partnership, and the Appointment of New CEO
Dynamic Signal names Eric Brown president and chief executive officer as the company continues to lead the $5 billion Employee Communication and Engagement market
DTCP portfolio company Dynamic Signal announced the appointment of Eric Brown to president and chief executive officer. The leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform also announced the following company milestones.
New Platform Innovations and Integrations:
- DySiL is a newly released, native integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) which enables enterprise organizations to integrate real-time employee services and corporate data into the Dynamic Signal platform.
- Dynamic Signal launched Social DM (Distributed Marketing) on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Available on mobile, desktop, and web, Quick Links are direct links to external employee resources, embedded within the Dynamic Signal platform in a highly visible location.
- Notable Office Expansions and Job Creation: Dynamic Signal has opened its new, expanded Chicago office where headcount has more than doubled across the Sales Development and Customer Success Teams. Dynamic Signal also extended its EMEA presence with the opening of a new technology center in Belfast, which will create 100 new technology jobs under the lead of Dynamic Signal’s Vice President of Engineering, Samantha Kirk, the company’s first female engineering executive.
- Great Place to Work®: Dynamic Signal was certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®.
- Strategic Agency Partnerships: Revenue attributable to Dynamic Signal’s public relations agency partnerships more than doubled last year, reaching 117 percent YOY growth.
- Dynamic Signal announced deeper integrations with the Microsoft Office 365 suite including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer, as well as Azure Active Directory. Further, Dynamic Signal is now a Co-sell prioritized partner within Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner program and is both Azure and Teams IP Co-sell ready. Dynamic Signal is also a Microsoft 365 Certified application.
More information on DTCP’s investments can be found here:
DTCP invests in Dynamic Signal.
Read the Dynamic Signal PR.