Aryaka Positioned in Visionaries Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
Evaluation based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
San Mateo, CA. – December 4, 2019 – Aryaka®, the cloud-first WAN company and the only fully managed end-to-end SD-WAN provider, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure. Among the evaluation criteria to be included in this year’s report included an organization’s ability to execute and its completeness of vision.
“We are pleased to see that Aryaka is included in this year’s ‘Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure’,” said Shashi Kiran, CMO of Aryaka. “We believe our positioning in this report speaks to the soundness of our architectural vision and the alignment to a cloud-first world that is so critical to enterprises focused on digital transformation. Our position here is a testimony to forward-thinking customers that have embraced our ‘as-a-service’ offerings and transformed their businesses with our innovative technology.”
Global enterprises are facing a world that includes complex multi-cloud and multi-Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. As they continue to innovate by embracing new technologies and migrating to the cloud, they also face new challenges. Whether it’s an increasing number of global sites through expansion, poor performing cloud-based applications, increasing costs or the time it takes to manage multiple vendors, many organizations are at an inflection point: transform the WAN now or risk falling behind and losing out to competitors.
The Aryaka Network Access Point (ANAP), i.e., the WAN edge, helps address these trends with its cloud-first approach to the WAN, integrating the best elements of SD-WAN technology with a full suite of managed service offerings. Together, these capabilities remove complexity from the WAN, a key challenge identified in the Aryaka’s “Third Annual 2019 State of the WAN Report,” freeing IT to focus on more forward-looking initiatives such as digital transformation.
Aryaka’s managed SD-WAN portfolio leveraging the intelligent WAN edge includes:
- Aryaka SmartConnect: Delivers connectivity-as-a-service via a global footprint of dedicated points of presence (PoPs) connected by a Layer 2 transport network, offering true end-to-end service level agreements (SLAs) and service turn-up velocity that overlay and MPLS approaches cannot match. New offers include regional deployments, last-mile services, and the HybridWAN for flexible WAN connectivity.
- Aryaka SmartSecure: Security-as-a-service includes a managed firewall offering and a network function virtualization (NFV) capability for pure-play firewall products. Aryaka’s cloud-centric security model offers customers choice and aligns with industry-recognized Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architectures.
- Aryaka SmartCloud: Managed multi-cloud networking as-a-service for public clouds, SaaS providers and partner clouds. Includes pre-wired connectivity over the Aryaka private core to major Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)/Platform as a Service (PaaS) providers and SaaS applications, ensuring peak performance and productivity from anywhere and freeing the enterprise from cloud provisioning.
- Aryaka SmartOptimize: Network and application acceleration as-a-service features patented multi-segment optimization that overcomes packet loss, latency and jitter.
- Aryaka SmartInsights: Actionable insights-as-a-service powered by MyAryaka cloud portal. Features integrated network and application traffic analysis across WAN optimization, cloud and security silos, offering enterprises the ability to verify SLAs and predict issues before they impact the user experience.
Aryaka will be demoing its WAN Infrastructure Edge and its SmartServices portfolio at next week’s Gartner Infrastructure Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference (IOCS), Booth 560.
- Read the Aryaka blog on Gartner MQ positioning here
- Gartner Peer Insights: Read Aryaka’s customer Reviews here
- Download the WAN Edge Infrastructure MQ here
- 2019 State of the WAN survey report
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure, Jonathan Forest, Mike Toussaint, Neil Rickard, 26 November 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
About Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
The Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 provides a clear strategic direction and actionable tactics to drive infrastructure and operations change in the enterprise. Follow news from the Conference at #GartnerIO.
Aryaka, the Cloud-First WAN company, brings agility, simplicity and a great experience to consuming the WAN-as-a-service. An optimized global network and innovative technology stack delivers the industry’s #1 managed SD-WAN service and sets the gold standard for application performance. Aryaka’s SmartServices offer connectivity, application acceleration, security, cloud networking and insights leveraging global orchestration and provisioning. Aryaka’s customers include hundreds of global enterprises including several in the Fortune 100.
US Aryaka Media Contact:
Executive Vice President
Harden Communications Partners
UK Aryaka Media Contact:
Account Director, Head of Digital
Ph: +44 (0)20 3637 0649
M: +44 (0)7763 683 055