July 29, 2020
• Warburg Pincus and DTCP acquire controlling stake in Community Fibre, London’s fastest 100% full-fibre broadband provider
• New shareholders will fund the Company’s roll-out of full-fibre broadband to 1 million London households and businesses by 2023
• Olaf Swantee, former CEO of EE, joins Community Fibre as Executive Chairman
July 28, 2020
The funding round is led by new investor signals Venture Capital
● Other new investors include AlleyCorp (US), Telekom Innovation Pool (the investment arm of Deutsche Telekom), and Dutch bank NIBC
● The new funding will be used to improve the product, reach more customers and accelerate the European expansion beyond Germany
July 21, 2020
DTCP joins Epsagon’s team of investors. This comes at a time in which the company is experiencing strong market tailwinds and growth, and is meant to accelerate Epsagon on its path to becoming the leading cloud-native microservice observability company.
Enterprise architecture software company LeanIX has closed $80 million in Series D funding. This round was led by new investor Goldman Sachs with previous investors Insight Partners and DTCP's continued participation. The investment will fuel global growth, further develop its visionary software for enterprise architecture, and expand into the cloud native category
June 29, 2020
The Telekom Innovation Pool (TIP), Deutsche Telekom’s strategic investment fund advised by DTCP, announces its investment in Cynet, an autonomous breach protection company. Cynet makes robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
May 27, 2020
This investment will help the rapidly growing Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) company become the voice platform of choice for small- and medium-sized companies around the globe that seek an easy-to-use, productivity-enhancing phone system.
February 12, 2020
Technology company Keepler Data Tech, developer of data products based on artificial intelligence and machine learning in the public cloud, has announced further funding from existing investor DTCP, which seeded the startup less than two years ago.
December 5, 2019
Evaluation based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
December 4, 2019
Paradox Interactive, PRISA, RCS MediaGroup, and ZEIT ONLINE leverage Fastly’s edge cloud platform for gaming, streaming and over-the-top video, and breaking news.
• DTCP, a leading technology, media, and telecommunications investment management firm with $1.7 billion of assets under management and advisory, is opening its fourth office that will be located in Seoul.
• The focus of the Seoul office will be to establish the DTCP brand in Asia and further build the company’s global network in the technology and venture capital sectors.
• Dillon Seo, an experienced technologist and entrepreneur, has joined DTCP as South Korea country manager.
November 4, 2019
- CoreMedia AG, owned by DTCP and a consortium of private investors, has successfully partnered with OpenGate Capital
- Partnership enables leading content management company to meet growing demand for agile digital marketing solutions