January 21, 2020
Global Growth Investor General Atlantic Leads Series D Round
December 5, 2019
Evaluation based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
December 4, 2019
Paradox Interactive, PRISA, RCS MediaGroup, and ZEIT ONLINE leverage Fastly’s edge cloud platform for gaming, streaming and over-the-top video, and breaking news.
December 1, 2019
After DTCP announced the opening of its office in Seoul, South Korea, local newspaper The Korea Economic Daily sat with Dillon Seo and discussed the investment firm's goals for ICT companies in Korea.
• DTCP, a leading technology, media, and telecommunications investment management firm with $1.7 billion of assets under management and advisory, is opening its fourth office that will be located in Seoul.
• The focus of the Seoul office will be to establish the DTCP brand in Asia and further build the company’s global network in the technology and venture capital sectors.
• Dillon Seo, an experienced technologist and entrepreneur, has joined DTCP as South Korea country manager.
November 4, 2019
- CoreMedia AG, owned by DTCP and a consortium of private investors, has successfully partnered with OpenGate Capital
- Partnership enables leading content management company to meet growing demand for agile digital marketing solutions
October 7, 2019
NS1, a leader in next generation DNS and application traffic management solutions, announced it has raised a $33 million Series C venture round. The round was led by Dell Technologies Capital, with participation from Cisco Investments and existing investors Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners, Entrée Capital, Flybridge Capital Partners, GGV Capital, Mango Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Sigma Prime Ventures, Telstra Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
September 30, 2019
It takes a lot to build a successful business. Idea, timing, market, knowledge, information, meeting the right co-founder, finding your first customer, and on the list goes. You also need (some) money and it is possible to go through the initial phase without external investment and on a shoe-string, aka bootstrapping.
September 12, 2019
This is a yearly distinction that recognizes the best private cloud companies worldwide. Forbes, Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures assess private cloud companies -- ranging from small start-ups to private-equity-backed giants -- on sales, growth, valuation, culture, and reputation to identify the top 100.
September 4, 2019
PerimeterX extends Series C with $57M to expand web application protection platform and fuel go-to-market growth. DTCP and Salesforce Ventures join Scale Venture Partners, who led the round, along with Adam Street Partners, Canaan Partners, Vertex Ventures, and Data Collective (DCVC).
September 2, 2019
Fornova partners with leading European property technology investor A/O Proptech (A/O) as part of its latest funding round, which A/O led. This partnership will see A/O become a design partner for Fornova’s recently acquired HotelsBI offering. DTCP and other main investors continue to back the technology firm.
August 14, 2019
DTCP acted as advisor to Deutsche Telekom AG (DTAG) in the 2015 sale of T-Online and InteractiveMedia to Ströer SE & Co. KGaA (Ströer) in exchange for an 11.3% stake. The Ströer stake was transferred today to DTAG’s pension fund. The net value of the stake has increased c. 2x.