February 23, 2021
50 New Customer Wins Propel Revenue Milestones and Record Year
February 9, 2021
DTCP is pleased to announce the 2021 promotions. 2020 was a difficult year for all. We would like to thank our team for their dedication. To all who got promoted this year, congratulations!
Telekom Innovation Pool (TIP) portfolio company Sitetracker, the global leader in deployment, operations, maintenance, and asset management software for critical infrastructure and technology providers, raises $42m in Series C Financing
January 8, 2021
The Global Savings Group (GSG), Europe's leading shopping rewards company, and Shoop Germany GmbH (Shoop), operator of Germany's #1 cashback platform shoop.de, have reached an agreement under which the GSG will acquire Shoop Germany GmbH.
December 9, 2020
● Strategic investment from AWS and leading telecoms companies signals significant global market opportunity
● Fresh investment will fuel further product innovation and market expansion in line with demand
November 12, 2020
Vista to partner with Pipedrive and existing investors to accelerate growth and innovation in Pipedrive’s sales and marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses.
November 9, 2020
Cellwize Wireless Technologies Inc. (Cellwize), a global leader in mobile network automation and orchestration, today announced a $32 million Series B funding round in its parent company, Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte. Ltd., led by Intel Capital and Qualcomm Ventures LLC with participation from Verizon Ventures, Samsung Next, and existing shareholders.
October 22, 2020
This new round of funding will enable Arctic Wolf to accelerate the introduction of new security operations offerings, address new markets, and further cement its leadership position in the security operations and managed detection and response (MDR) markets.
July 29, 2020
• Warburg Pincus and DTCP acquire controlling stake in Community Fibre, London’s fastest 100% full-fibre broadband provider
• New shareholders will fund the Company’s roll-out of full-fibre broadband to 1 million London households and businesses by 2023
• Olaf Swantee, former CEO of EE, joins Community Fibre as Executive Chairman
July 28, 2020
The funding round is led by new investor signals Venture Capital
● Other new investors include AlleyCorp (US), Telekom Innovation Pool (the investment arm of Deutsche Telekom), and Dutch bank NIBC
● The new funding will be used to improve the product, reach more customers and accelerate the European expansion beyond Germany
July 21, 2020
DTCP joins Epsagon’s team of investors. This comes at a time in which the company is experiencing strong market tailwinds and growth, and is meant to accelerate Epsagon on its path to becoming the leading cloud-native microservice observability company.