February 12, 2020
Technology company Keepler Data Tech, developer of data products based on artificial intelligence and machine learning in the public cloud, has announced further funding from existing investor DTCP, which seeded the startup less than two years ago.
February 5, 2020
Clear, which uses blockchain to enable efficient B2B commerce, has raised $13M in Series A funding. The round was led by Eight Roads with participation from Telefónica Innovation Ventures, Telekom Innovation Pool of Deutsche Telekom, HKT and Singtel Innov8.
January 31, 2020
PerimeterX was named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Bot Management, Q1 2020.
January 28, 2020
Dynamic Signal names Eric Brown president and chief executive officer as the company continues to lead the $5 billion Employee Communication and Engagement market
Enterprises Continue to Adopt Morphisec to Protect Virtual Desktop Environments Against Unknown Threats
January 21, 2020
Global Growth Investor General Atlantic Leads Series D Round.
December 5, 2019
Evaluation based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
December 4, 2019
Paradox Interactive, PRISA, RCS MediaGroup, and ZEIT ONLINE leverage Fastly’s edge cloud platform for gaming, streaming and over-the-top video, and breaking news.
December 1, 2019
After DTCP announced the opening of its office in Seoul, South Korea, local newspaper The Korea Economic Daily sat with Dillon Seo and discussed the investment firm's goals for ICT companies in Korea.
• DTCP, a leading technology, media, and telecommunications investment management firm with $1.7 billion of assets under management and advisory, is opening its fourth office that will be located in Seoul.
• The focus of the Seoul office will be to establish the DTCP brand in Asia and further build the company’s global network in the technology and venture capital sectors.
• Dillon Seo, an experienced technologist and entrepreneur, has joined DTCP as South Korea country manager.
November 4, 2019
- CoreMedia AG, owned by DTCP and a consortium of private investors, has successfully partnered with OpenGate Capital
- Partnership enables leading content management company to meet growing demand for agile digital marketing solutions
October 7, 2019
NS1, a leader in next generation DNS and application traffic management solutions, announced it has raised a $33 million Series C venture round. The round was led by Dell Technologies Capital, with participation from Cisco Investments and existing investors Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners, Entrée Capital, Flybridge Capital Partners, GGV Capital, Mango Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Sigma Prime Ventures, Telstra Ventures, and Two Sigma Ventures.