- Open Dutch Fiber, an independent platform deploys Fiber-to-the-Home broadband in the Netherlands across urban and higher population density areas, delivering high-quality fiber connections to Dutch households and businesses. The platform has an open architecture, making wholesale fiber services available to all operators. Open Dutch Fiber begins operations in Q2 2021 with a fully-funded commitment for an envisaged capital expenditure of approximately €700 million and construction agreements already in place.
- Arctic Wolf is the market leader in security operations. The cloud-native Arctic Wolf Platform helps companies end cyber risk by providing security operations as a concierge service. Highly trained Concierge Security experts work as an extension of an organization’s internal team to provide 24x7 monitoring, detection, and response and ongoing risk management to proactively protect systems and data while continually strengthening their security posture.
- Auth0 operates a cloud-based identity platform that enables developers to eliminate the friction of authentication and authorization of their applications and APIs. For end-users, Auth0 enables single sign-on for applications running on various platforms with various identity providers.Acquired by Okta, 2021
- Community Fibre believes that everyone deserves better broadband. It is delivering a more inclusive future across London communities by providing 100% full-fibre future-proofed broadband at up to 10 Gbps at the most competitive prices in the market. All Community Fibre’s services are fully symmetrical so that the upload speed is the same as download speed, which is crucial for applications like video calling and simply working or educating from home.
- Aircall is the phone system for modern business. An entirely cloud-based voice platform that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using, Aircall was built to make phone support as easy to manage as any other business workflow—accessible, transparent, and collaborative
- Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables digital companies to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. The company thus supports their clients in delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences to their users. Fastly's clients include Airbnb, GitHub, and The New York Times, a.o.IPO, 2019
- Dynamic Yield’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses Machine Learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization, and real-time messaging. Its technology automatically personalizes each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email.ACQUIRED BY MCDONALD'S, 2019
- LeanIX helps companies make better and faster decisions on how to manage and constantly optimize their IT architecture with their Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. The startup establishes the 360-degree transparency needed to reduce complexity in a company’s IT landscape, ensures compliance and enables growth through adopting state-of-the-art technology.
- Affirmed Networks develops a next generation distributed packet core network. This smart edge network solution will provide major packet core functionalities like Serving Gateway and Packet Data Network Gateway but also integrate new features such as Video Caching, Ad Insertion and Content Delivery Network.Acquired by Microsoft, 2020
The portfolio overview is updated by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH (“DTCP”) on a periodic basis and might not reflect the latest investments and exits. The listing does not indicate any assurance that the investments will be profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar characteristics or results of the ones shown. Exits include current and former DTCP portfolio companies and completed advisory mandates which have been acquired and/or advised by DTCP and those companies which have undergone an initial public offering or direct public offering of shares. Also, companies indicated as exits might not yet be fully exited. Excluded from this list are investments for which the issuer has not provided permission for DTCP to disclose publicly as well as unannounced investments in publicly traded assets.