DTCP invests across the capital structure through different funds. We combine the agility, flexibility and entrepreneurial mindset of an autonomous investment firm with the strength, resources and reach of powerful corporate sponsor – the best of both worlds. DTCP investments are shown below.
- Epsagon’s applied observability platform enables teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues quickly within complex microservice environments, providing increased engineering efficiency and up to 90% reduction in resolution times. With Epsagon, companies are transforming to and scaling their microservices with confidence while maintaining 100% uptime and enterprise SLA.
- Aircall is the phone system for modern business. An entirely cloud-based voice platform that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using, Aircall was built to make phone support as easy to manage as any other business workflow—accessible, transparent, and collaborative
- PerimeterX is a provider of application security solutions that keep businesses safe in the digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender and Page Defender solutions detect risks to web applications and proactively manage them, with the goal of freeing up time to focus on growth and innovation.
- Pipedrive offers a cloud based sales CRM solution for SMBs, available via desktop and apps. Features include fully customizable pipeline management, smart email and calendar integration, sales reporting, and forecasting. It further offers various one-click integrations to third party apps such as asana, Google Apps, MailChimp, Trello and Zapier.
- Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables digital companies to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. The company thus supports their clients in delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences to their users. Fastly's clients include Airbnb, GitHub, and The New York Times, a.o.IPO, 2019
- Anomali delivers critical threat intelligence capabilities, allowing organizations to detect, investigate and respond to serious external threats. It integrates with internal infrastructure to identify new attacks, or search forensically over the past year to discover existing breaches, and enables security teams to quickly understand and contain threats.
- Dynamic Yield’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses Machine Learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization, and real-time messaging. Its technology automatically personalizes each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email.ACQUIRED BY MCDONALD'S, 2019
- LeanIX helps companies make better and faster decisions on how to manage and constantly optimize their IT architecture with their Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. The startup establishes the 360-degree transparency needed to reduce complexity in a company’s IT landscape, ensures compliance and enables growth through adopting state-of-the-art technology.
- DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and ROI enablement services to global enterprises. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. DTCP became an investor in DataRobot when DTCP portfolio company Paxata merged with DataRobot.
- Fornova’s patented data gathering technology generates transparency and actionable insights within the hotel industry. It provides business intelligence and rate integrity analysis for all participants in the highly competitive online travel market by scanning, extracting and analysing large amounts of information from a vast range of providers.
- Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service. It thusly transforms how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands.
We focus on great ideas with the potential to disrupt. We pay attention to entrepreneurs and managers who not only have a great vision, but more importantly have the ability to execute it. We are disciplined about valuation and sensitive about identifying risk and understanding reward. In this respect, we regard technology as an asset class.