- Axonius' mission is to give customers a comprehensive and always up-to-date asset inventory, uncover security gaps, and automate as much of the manual remediation work as its customers want. When organizations stop spending time on manual asset management tasks, they're able to take on the high-value cybersecurity initiatives that highly trained and skilled cybersecurity professionals love doing. Asset management is so foundational, yet it’s a nagging problem that is only getting worse. Axonius is headquartered in New York, NY and its R&D team is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Arctic Wolf is the market leader in security operations. The cloud-native Arctic Wolf Platform helps companies end cyber risk by providing security operations as a concierge service. Highly trained Concierge Security experts work as an extension of an organization’s internal team to provide 24x7 monitoring, detection, and response and ongoing risk management to proactively protect systems and data while continually strengthening their security posture.
- Auth0 operates a cloud-based identity platform that enables developers to eliminate the friction of authentication and authorization of their applications and APIs. For end-users, Auth0 enables single sign-on for applications running on various platforms with various identity providers.Acquired by Okta, 2021
- Epsagon’s applied observability platform enables teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues quickly within complex microservice environments, providing increased engineering efficiency and up to 90% reduction in resolution times. With Epsagon, companies are transforming to and scaling their microservices with confidence while maintaining 100% uptime and enterprise SLA.
- Aircall is the phone system for modern business. An entirely cloud-based voice platform that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using, Aircall was built to make phone support as easy to manage as any other business workflow—accessible, transparent, and collaborative
- PerimeterX is a provider of application security solutions that keep businesses safe in the digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender and Page Defender solutions detect risks to web applications and proactively manage them, with the goal of freeing up time to focus on growth and innovation.
- Pipedrive offers a cloud based sales CRM solution for SMBs, available via desktop and apps. Features include fully customizable pipeline management, smart email and calendar integration, sales reporting, and forecasting. It further offers various one-click integrations to third party apps such as asana, Google Apps, MailChimp, Trello and Zapier.Majority investment by VIsta Equity Partners, 2020
- Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables digital companies to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. The company thus supports their clients in delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences to their users. Fastly's clients include Airbnb, GitHub, and The New York Times, a.o.IPO, 2019
- Anomali delivers critical threat intelligence capabilities, allowing organizations to detect, investigate and respond to serious external threats. It integrates with internal infrastructure to identify new attacks, or search forensically over the past year to discover existing breaches, and enables security teams to quickly understand and contain threats.
- Dynamic Yield’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses Machine Learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization, and real-time messaging. Its technology automatically personalizes each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email.ACQUIRED BY MCDONALD'S, 2019
- LeanIX helps companies make better and faster decisions on how to manage and constantly optimize their IT architecture with their Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application. The startup establishes the 360-degree transparency needed to reduce complexity in a company’s IT landscape, ensures compliance and enables growth through adopting state-of-the-art technology.
- DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and ROI enablement services to global enterprises. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. DTCP became an investor in DataRobot when DTCP portfolio company Paxata merged with DataRobot.
- Fornova’s patented data gathering technology generates transparency and actionable insights within the hotel industry. It provides business intelligence and rate integrity analysis for all participants in the highly competitive online travel market by scanning, extracting and analysing large amounts of information from a vast range of providers.
- Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service. It thusly transforms how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands.
The portfolio overview is updated by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH (“DTCP”) on a periodic basis and might not reflect the latest investments and exits. The listing does not indicate any assurance that the investments will be profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar characteristics or results of the ones shown. Exits include current and former DTCP portfolio companies and completed advisory mandates which have been acquired and/or advised by DTCP and those companies which have undergone an initial public offering or direct public offering of shares. Also, companies indicated as exits might not yet be fully exited. Excluded from this list are investments for which the issuer has not provided permission for DTCP to disclose publicly as well as unannounced investments in publicly traded assets.