- Affirmed Networks develops a next generation distributed packet core network. This smart edge network solution will provide major packet core functionalities like Serving Gateway and Packet Data Network Gateway but also integrate new features such as Video Caching, Ad Insertion and Content Delivery Network.Acquired by Microsoft, 2020
- AppNexus provides trading solutions and powers marketplaces for Internet advertising. Its open, unified, and powerful programmatic platform empowers customers to more effectively buy and sell advertising media, allowing them to innovate, differentiate, and transform their businesses.Acquired by AT&T, 2018
- Blue Jeans Network makes video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Their cloud-based conferencing service enables people to connect with each other any time, any place, and from practically any device.Acquired by Verizon, 2020
- Innovid delivers immersive advertising with the tools to create, deliver, and measure video campaigns, in any format, on any screen, publisher, or ad network. Innovid built its Ad Server to address the issues specific to video ad serving and simplify the process for agencies and marketers.IPO, 2021
- Inuitive provides a chip solution for 3D computer vision and Natural User Interfaces (NUI) for CE devices that integrates all sorts of human-device-interaction (head movements, gaze tracking, finger movement tracking, face and expression recognition, voice).Acquired by Jiangyin Baofang Integrated Circuit Partnership, 2020
- LevelUp, also known as SCVNGR, offers a pay phone app which lets you pay with your phone at thousands of places to save time and money. For merchants, LevelUp is a high-tech loyalty program that leverages mobile payments and customer analytics to help local businesses grow.ACQUIRED BY GRUBHUB, 2018
- Skorpios integrates optical communication sub-systems into a single chip. It enables the generation, detection and modulation of light to be monolithically integrated with existing complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor technologies on a single chip to transfer scale and economics of the silicon industry into optical communication.
- Streetlight Data is a mobility analytics company that provides software solutions to transportation engineering firms, retailers and real estate developers allowing them to determine how people and specific target groups move around over periods of time or analyze a location’s relation to visitors’ home and work places.acquired by Jacobs, 2022
The portfolio overview is updated by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH (“DTCP”) on a periodic basis and might not reflect the latest investments and exits. The listing does not indicate any assurance that the investments will be profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar characteristics or results of the ones shown. Exits include current and former DTCP portfolio companies and completed advisory mandates which have been acquired and/or advised by DTCP and those companies which have undergone an initial public offering or direct public offering of shares. Also, companies indicated as exits might not yet be fully exited. Excluded from this list are investments for which the issuer has not provided permission for DTCP to disclose publicly as well as unannounced investments in publicly traded assets.