DTCP invests across the capital structure through different funds. We combine the agility, flexibility and entrepreneurial mindset of an autonomous investment firm with the strength, resources and reach of powerful corporate sponsor – the best of both worlds. DTCP investments are shown below.
- RtBrick provides a full value delivery system for network infrastructure operators. The company has built an operating system for driving bare metal network switches, a multi-tenant continuous integration release platform and a fully integrated cloud-based network visibility, analytics and management system.
- Comfortcharge is an end-to-end service provider for the installation and operation of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. Comfortcharge serves B2B customers, fleet operators as well as municipalities and communities that want to offer innovative e-mobility services to their customers and citizens.
- Tooz technologies is a joint venture between Carl Zeiss AG and DTAG. The company is active in the development of smart glasses which enable its customers to read situation specific information from internet sources, e.g. for use cases in the health, construction and maintenance sectors, or for private customers.
- ID Quantique (IDQ) is the world leader in quantum-safe crypto solutions, designed to protect data for the long-term future. The company provides quantum-safe network encryption, secure quantum key generation and quantum key distribution solutions and services to the financial industry, enterprises and government organizations globally.
- 1NCE is a dedicated Narrowband IoT carrier providing network connectivity for low data B2B applications, such as smart meters, alarms or simple tracking devices. In a joint-venture with Deutsche Telekom 1NCE provides transparent IoT connectivity across a number of territories with a special focus on Europe.
- Swyx develops and markets an intelligent IP-based telephony software solution as a customer premise equipment - as well as a cloud solution. The company's stated goal is to complement or completely replace traditional private branch exchanges with a software based IP telephony solution.Acquired by Waterland, 2018
- Roambee provides on-demand shipment monitoring services of goods and assets in-transit and in-field by using an automated Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking software that enables users to locate, map and monitor shipment schedules via an Application Program Interface (API) platform and mobile applications.
- Leading provider of IP address infrastructure solutions for Global 2000 companies. High-scalability and high-availability solutions allow service providers to deliver a telecommunications infrastructure that supports the rapidly growing demand for new services, and allows enterprises to create resilient and reliable networks.Acquired by Akamai, 2017
- Boku creates frictionless payment systems allowing a mobile phone number to be used as a safe and secure payment instrument. In 2009, the company partnered with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual and digital goods simply using their mobile number.IPO, 2017
We focus on great ideas with the potential to disrupt. We pay attention to entrepreneurs and managers who not only have a great vision, but more importantly have the ability to execute it. We are disciplined about valuation and sensitive about identifying risk and understanding reward. In this respect, we regard technology as an asset class.