- Celo is a mobile-first platform that makes financial dApps and crypto payments accessible to anyone with a mobile phone. Celo’s aim is to empower anyone with a smartphone anywhere in the world to have access to financial services, send money to phone numbers, and pay merchants - on a decentralized platform that is operated by a community of users.
- vHive’s mission is dedicated to enabling enterprises to go through a digital transformation of their field assets and operations by providing the most scalable drone platform that lowers costs, improves time and inspection quality and ensures employee safety enabling enterprise employees to increase their work value within the company.
- Sitetracker, Inc. is the global standard for deploying, operating and servicing critical infrastructure and technology. The Sitetracker Platform enables growth-focused innovators to optimize the entire asset lifecycle through native platform inclusions like AI, automation, and actionable analytics. From the field to the C-suite, Sitetracker enables stakeholders to optimize how they plan, deploy, maintain, and grow their capital asset portfolios.
- RtBrick provides a full value delivery system for network infrastructure operators. The company has built an operating system for driving bare metal network switches, a multi-tenant continuous integration release platform and a fully integrated cloud-based network visibility, analytics and management system.
- Comfortcharge is an end-to-end service provider for the installation and operation of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. Comfortcharge serves B2B customers, fleet operators as well as municipalities and communities that want to offer innovative e-mobility services to their customers and citizens.
- Tooz technologies is a joint venture between Carl Zeiss AG and DTAG. The company is active in the development of smart glasses which enable its customers to read situation specific information from internet sources, e.g. for use cases in the health, construction and maintenance sectors, or for private customers.
- ID Quantique (IDQ) is the world leader in quantum-safe crypto solutions, designed to protect data for the long-term future. The company provides quantum-safe network encryption, secure quantum key generation and quantum key distribution solutions and services to the financial industry, enterprises and government organizations globally.
- 1NCE is a dedicated Narrowband IoT carrier providing network connectivity for low data B2B applications, such as smart meters, alarms or simple tracking devices. In a joint-venture with Deutsche Telekom 1NCE provides transparent IoT connectivity across a number of territories with a special focus on Europe.
- Swyx develops and markets an intelligent IP-based telephony software solution as a customer premise equipment - as well as a cloud solution. The company's stated goal is to complement or completely replace traditional private branch exchanges with a software based IP telephony solution.Acquired by Waterland, 2018
- Roambee provides on-demand shipment monitoring services of goods and assets in-transit and in-field by using an automated Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking software that enables users to locate, map and monitor shipment schedules via an Application Program Interface (API) platform and mobile applications.
- Leading provider of IP address infrastructure solutions for Global 2000 companies. High-scalability and high-availability solutions allow service providers to deliver a telecommunications infrastructure that supports the rapidly growing demand for new services, and allows enterprises to create resilient and reliable networks.Acquired by Akamai, 2017
- Boku creates frictionless payment systems allowing a mobile phone number to be used as a safe and secure payment instrument. In 2009, the company partnered with mobile operators around the world to enable their subscribers to purchase virtual and digital goods simply using their mobile number.IPO, 2017
The portfolio overview is updated by Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH (“DTCP”) on a periodic basis and might not reflect the latest investments and exits. The listing does not indicate any assurance that the investments will be profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar characteristics or results of the ones shown. Exits include current and former DTCP portfolio companies and completed advisory mandates which have been acquired and/or advised by DTCP and those companies which have undergone an initial public offering or direct public offering of shares. Also, companies indicated as exits might not yet be fully exited. Excluded from this list are investments for which the issuer has not provided permission for DTCP to disclose publicly as well as unannounced investments in publicly traded assets.