Deutsche Telekom and Cellnex agree to combine tower business in the Netherlands

  • Creation of the leading independent telecommunications tower company in the Netherlands
  • Deutsche Telekom transfers its Dutch tower business T-Mobile Infra as anchor investment to newly established and independently managed Digital Infrastructure Vehicle II (DIV II)
  • Deutsche Telekom receives EUR 250 million cash payment
  • DIV II contributes T-Mobile Infra to Cellnex NL and in return receives 38 percent stake in merged tower company – Cellnex holds remaining 62 percent
  • Cellnex commits EUR 200 million of capital to DIV and Deutsche Telekom to receive a limited partner stake in DIV of EUR 400 million
  • DIV II focuses on investments in fiber, towers and data centers in Europe

Detailed information can be found in the press releases of Deutsche Telekom and Cellnex:

Subscribe to newsletter

Subscribe to receive the latest blog posts to your inbox every week.

By subscribing you agree to with our Privacy Policy.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.